Meet IntraSpace at Victorian Healthcare Week 2017August 8, 2017
Following the success of Australian Healthcare Week back in March, IntraSpace is excited to announce we will be attending Victorian Healthcare Week in Melbourne on the 28-29 August.
With over 3000 visitors, 120 exhibitors and 85 industry leading speakers attending the Australian Healthcare Week, this event will be the first of its kind in Victoria. The 2-day event will bring together delegates to discuss the future of the design, delivery and operation of medical storage solutions and facilities.
Leading professionals in the Health Facilities Design & Development sector will be talking about current social and economic trends, and how these factors will influence the evolution of healthcare facilities, technology and infrastructure in Australia.
- 3 Major Summits on Health Facilities Design and Development, Digital Healthcare and the new Aged Care Summit.
- Opportunity to network with over 200 health professionals
- Over 60 Australian and International speakers from all summits
- International case studies from Shanghai, New Zealand, Sweden and Canada
- Dedicated networking opportunities and interactive sessions
Key Note Speakers
Over 60 international and Australian speakers will be discussing a range of topics in digital healthcare, aged care and the development of medical facilities and equipment.
Some of the many keynote speakers include:
- Jill Hennessy – Minister of Health, Government of Victoria
- Peter Soderman – Innovation Program Managers, Karolisnka University Hospital (Sweden)
- Dir Ian Town – Chairman, Health Prceint Advisotry Council (New Zealand)
- Felicity Hodder – ICT and Clinical Commissioning Lead, Perth Children’s Hospital
- Sally Delany – Consultant Architect, Design Services – Infrastructure Planning and Delivery, Department of Health & Human Services
- And much more…
Meet the IntraSpace Team
IntraSpace have over 15 years of experience working with public and private hospitals, medical and research facilities. We install compliant infrastructure retro-fits, upgrades and new fit-outs that integrate seamlessly with the environment to improve productivity, health and safety for all workers in the medical industry.
IntraSpace will be exhibiting on the showroom floor of the Health Facilities Design & Development Summit. Here, you will have the chance to meet Managing Director, Jefrrey Morren. As a co-founder of IntraSpace, Jeff has extensive industry experience in the sales, design, supply and installation of medical storage, furniture and mobile shelving solutions. With a passion for helping workers across a range of industries, Jeff coordinate the day-to-day operations at IntraSpace and offer flexible solutions to improve the space, safety and efficiency of any business.
The IntraSpace team will be happy to discuss and answer your questions about:
- Modernizing your current medical storage, furniture and shelving solutions
- How to identify and overcome the challenges of working in a live hospital
- The space-saving benefits of modular clinical storage systems
- Efficient and cost-effective delivery models for your healthcare facility
- How to improve productivity in the workplace with storage and office furniture solutions
IntraSpace will be located on the showroom floor at the Pullman Melbourne Albert Park. Come say ‘Hi!’ and meet our team of medical storage, furniture and mobile shelving specialists.
Medical Storage Furniture and Shelving Solutions
When you meet IntraSpace at Victorian Healthcare Week, you will have the chance to learn about our range of medical storage furniture and shelving products. These solutions are designed to integrate with the existing space and allow workers to quickly access medical supplies and treatments. By improving the workflow for healthcare professionals, you can:
- Attend to the needs of patients more quickly
- Free up more space in the workplace
- Save time on retrieving and returning stock to their correct place
- Maintain a consistent rotation of stock
- Maintain the highest health and hygiene standards
Our team will be happy to answer any questions about your current medical storage products and provide a solution that meets your specific needs.
The Victorian Healthcare Week: Health Facilities Design & Development Summit will be hosted at Pullman Melbourne Albert Park on the 28 – 29 August, 2017.
Do you want to learn more about Intraspace’s involvement in Victorian Healthcare week? Or do you have a question about our range of medical storage furniture and shelving solutions? Get in touch with us today and our team will be happy to help you.