Subject to the conditions stated below IntraSpace Pty Ltd warrants to the original purchaser that their product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ………. years from the date of purchase and in the event, that defects in materials or workmanship becoming apparent during the warranty period then IntraSpace Pty Ltd will either repair or replace the items at its discretion.
Warranty against Structural Failure
IntraSpace warrants against any structural failure in its manufactured products for a period of stated number of years from the date of purchase as follows:
In the event that any structural failures become apparent during these periods then IntraSpace will either repair or replace the items at its discretion.
IntraSpace Pty Ltd
ABN: 67 612 906 886
Ph.: 03 9742 2262
This Warranty does not cover any products with defects arising out of or due to:
- Failure of the Customer to properly maintain the Office/Library furniture or Storage System supplied; or
- Any use of the Office/Library furniture or Storage System otherwise than for any application specified or per any documentation supplied with the Office/Library furniture or Storage System; or
- The continued use of the Office/Library furniture or Storage System after any defect becomes apparent to a reasonably prudent operator or user; or
- Fair wear and tear, any accident or act of God; or such damage that would normally be covered by insurance.
- The Office/Library furniture or Storage System being repaired, modified, altered or removed/reinstalled by a person who is not an IntraSpace employee or agent; or
- Misuse, physical abuse, neglect or accident however arising; or
- Normal wear and tear; or
- The Office/Library furniture or Storage System not being installed in accordance with relevant Australian standards and IntraSpace principles.
Service for Warranty
If you should experience a defect in either workmanship or materials, please contact our office immediately; extended delays in reporting defects could result in voiding your warranty. If any warranted product shall be proved to IntraSpace Pty Ltd satisfaction to be defective, such product shall be repaired or replaced at IntraSpace Pty Ltd discretion. All warranty service for any product supplied and installed by IntraSpace Pty Ltd must be performed by an authorized IntraSpace Pty Ltd representative.
This warranty shall be void if any portion of the purchase price shall be due but unpaid in accordance with the terms pursuant to which the product was sold. This warranty shall not apply to product repaired or relocated by any party other than an authorized IntraSpace Pty Ltd representative.
This Warranty is not transferable and only applies to the original IntraSpace Customer.
IntraSpace will not be liable under this Warranty for any claims, damages, losses, costs or expenses of any nature including but not limited to loss of profit or production or any financial or economic loss or damage which may have been suffered by the Customer or IntraSpace or any third party arising out of or in any way connected with IntraSpace products or parts thereof including in respect of failure of the IntraSpace product whether it be structural or defects in materials and or workmanship.
Any Warranty provided by IntraSpace Pty Ltd shall be voided in the event that the Office/Library furniture or Storage System is repaired or altered or replaced without IntraSpace’ s consent.
If any of your products supplied by IntraSpace Pty Ltd become defective in any way please complete a Warranty Claim form or simply call our service team for assistance. Proof of original purchase is required. Claims for warranties will be acted upon promptly by our Service Staff. Goods requiring shipment will be collected from the original delivery point detailed on your purchase order.
The length of time for a warranty claim to be rectified will largely depend on the item and if the item requires replacement or repair. Items for repair will generally be assessed within 72 hours and advice provided as to the estimated time required to affect the repair. Items requiring replacement will be dispatched immediately upon return of the defective item, if the item is carried in stock. If the item is not a stocked item, rectification will occur within normal manufacturing and delivery timeframes. Where the defective item can safely be retained the client will be provided with the option to leave the item in use until the replacement item/part is received by the client.