IntraSpace to Exhibit at the IHEA Healthcare Facilities Management Conference 2017October 3, 2017
Presented by the Institute of Healthcare Engineering (IHEA), the IHEA Healthcare Facilities Management Conference will be happening on 11-13 October 2017, Pullman Melbourne Albert Park.
This year’s theme is Compliance in Motion and will focus on how Healthcare services can remain compliant in an evolving industry. And what Health Facility Managers can do to improve operational performance and processes related to health care facilities.
The major talking points at this year’s conference will be:
- Department of Health and Human Services building design requirements.
- Building Code of Australia including, occupancy certificate, essential services, statutory and regulatory maintenance.
- Council and Heritage requirements.
- Country and Metropolitan Fire brigades.
- Health Service compliance, including OH&S, Infection control, waste and pollution and energy management.
Understanding the Needs of the Health Industry
At IntraSpace, we understand that Health Facility Managers across a diverse range of sectors need to ensure their buildings and facilities keep up with the varying needs of health professionals.
With an increased focus on strategic and operational performance, facility managers need to work on improving Compliance Management. And seek out better, more efficient ways for health professionals to perform their day-to-day tasks.
How can health professionals stay compliant and provide better health care facilities for workers?
Innovative Medical Storage Solutions
Are you looking to:
- Refurbish your medical supply room?
- Increase your storage capacity?
- Reduce the loss of ageing stock with more consistent stock rotation?
- Be compliant with Australian Standard AS4187 for Infection Control?
- Minimise the risk of theft?
IntraSpace provides innovative medical storage solutions designed to suit the specific needs of small and large health facilities across the private and public sector.
From modular medical racks to ABS baskets, transport trolleys, mobile shelving and bedside furniture – we have the facilities to cater for your medical storage needs in a number of ways.
Draw from IntraSpace’s over 15 years of experience. Find out how we can improve your operational performance and help you provide better care for your patients.
Meet the IntraSpace Team at the IHEA Healthcare Facilities Management Conference
The IHEA Healthcare Facilities Management Conference will be held on 11 – 13 October 2017, Pullman Melbourne Albert Park.
IntraSpace will be exhibiting at this conference and located at booth 41.
On behalf of the IntraSpace team, we wish to thank IHEA and Iceberg Events for making this event possible. We look forward to meeting with leading health experts and contributing to the development of new health care facilities and infrastructure.
Visit the official IHEA event page for more details about this conference.